Gartner Names Interapt a Cool Vendor in the Digital Workplace

Interapt is pleased to announce that Gartner Inc., the world’s leading research and analysis firm, has named Interapt a 2015 Cool Vendor in the Digital Workplace!

If you don’t know about Gartner Cool Vendors, you might ask: Why is this a big deal?  One reason is in the past five years, of all Cool Vendors, only 5% have closed up shop, with the remaining 95% either thriving or having been acquired by larger companies; these Cool Vendors include companies you’ve likely heard of, such as Nest, Box, Evernote, Instagram, Lyft, and Airbnb.

Per Gartner: “The trend towards digitalization continues unabated in 2015. Any success in digital business must deal with the rise of ‘things.’ Many of this year’s Cool Vendors are exploiting digitalization and the Internet of Things to build the next generation of innovation. Cool Vendors research can help clients stay ahead of the IT technology curve, and make better strategic decisions about technology and services.”

Interapt CEO Ankur Gopal is happy about the recognition, and excited about the work in front of Interapt: “This designation is especially meaningful because of Gartner’s reputation as an elite research firm.  They did their homework on us, saw what we’re building and who we’re working with, and based on that research they saw potential in what we’re doing and the solutions we’re providing for some of the largest companies in the world. This is a very big deal for Interapt, especially when you see the track record of other companies that have been Cool Vendors.  Now we’re looking forward to building on this momentum and innovating in mobile and wearables that solve problems for companies.”

Watch the video below congratulating Interapt!

%d bloggers like this: