Currently, Interapt CEO Ankur Gopal is on a trade mission with Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear in the United Kingdom.
What business does the state of Kentucky and Interapt have in Britain, you might ask? Per the Kentucky Export Initiative, here’s five things you may not know about the booming trade economy between Kentucky and the U.K.:
1. The United Kingdom has the 6th largest economy in the world.
2. Kentucky’s exports to the U.K. increased by 20% in 2013.
3. The U.K. is one of the top 3 destinations for Kentucky exports.
4. Computers and Electronics are two of the U.K.’s top ten imports.
5. The U.K. is hosting a dozen Kentucky companies as part of the Kentucky Export Initiative this week.
See more pictures of Interapt’s own British invasion on our Instagram feed!